HOSPITALITY MYSTERY SHOPPING
Hospitality Mystery Shopping offers a unique and effective market research tool to help you know what your customers think of you and what you can do to “wow” them at all times.
Superior customer service and exceptional amenities build loyalty and win customers in a hospitality driven business. However, exceeding guests’ expectations with a stellar experience is required to make a lasting impression.
In a hospitality driven business, using a mystery shopping program is the perfect way to view your operations through the eyes of your guests.
Mystery Shopping uses professional evaluators who perform customer shopping scenarios and provide a detailed report about every aspect of their experience. This feedback gives you valuable insight into customer satisfaction and, more importantly, areas for quality improvement.
We can evaluate individual departments, public amenities, and private service offerings — day or night. Typical hotel evaluations include reservations, check in, check out, restaurants, lounges, room service, guest rooms, housekeeping, maintenance, pool, spa and more. For spas we can book and evaluate any services available.
Typical hotel evaluations include:
Note: For spas we can book and evaluate any services available.
Mystery Shopping Program Investment
To attract guests, businesses usually invest in architectural planning, construction, managers, public relations, rent, advertising, décor, and countless other things.
Attracting customers is only the first part of the strategy. The real focus should be on building brand loyalty to ensure customers keep coming back time and time again.
The goal of Hospitality Mystery Shopping is to maximize sales performance and support service standards through active quality assurance measurement.
Here are a few reasons to invest in such a program:
- When speaking of a memorable experience, guests usually cite a service issue — either positive or negative.
- It is five times more expensive to attract a new customer than it is to keep an already existing one.
- Word-of-mouth advertising is the top referral source for restaurants, hotels, and many other hospitality-based businesses.
- 95% of guests never communicate a negative experience to employees.
- An unhappy guest is more likely to tell up to 10 other people about his or her negative experience.
- The feedback provided through Hospitality Mystery Shopping services may also include overlooked or underutilized sales strategies.
Contact us below for more information or cost estimation for an upcoming project.