By Barbry Booth, Customer Impact Senior Scheduler
This happens to schedulers and shoppers almost weekly. The scheduler assigns a shop, and the shopper may or may not confirm. The due date for the shop comes and goes, and the survey for the shop is never submitted. The scheduler contacts the shopper, only to find that the shopper either forgot about the shop or didn’t realize it had been assigned to them.
Below are just a few tips that will help you avoid such a situation!
Confirm your shop and review the information
- Once assigned, log into your shop log and click on “confirm” beside the shop information on the left side of the page.
|Due: 9/30/15||10/01/15||Widgets R Us
123 Widget Dr.Widgetville, TX
|Shop Fee: $10.00
Expenses: Up to $8.00
- Download and read over the guidelines and form. Make a list of any questions or clarifications that you might have for our office.
- If you can’t make the shop by due date – contact your scheduler ASAP, either by phone or email! Oftentimes we can reschedule, but we need to know right away if you cannot do the shop by the date it is due.
- Make sure CI is on your safe email recipient list so you don’t miss any important emails from our office.
- All shoppers receive an initial acceptance email from our web site after the shop is assigned to them, so be on the look out for that after you apply for an assignment.
- At least two reminder emails are sent to the shopper from our web site, so please look for those as well.
Remember your shop date
- Use a Calendar to mark your shop date.
- Set up Reminders on your phone or email program (like Outlook).
Call our office to review a new shop
- This helps you as the shopper be better prepared to successfully complete the shop.
- Calling our office provides an opportunity for you to ask any questions or seek clarifications about the shop.
o Make sure you have read over the guidelines and form before calling.
o Dial 800-677-2260, extension 2.
- PLEASE don’t wait until the shop due date to call our office. If your shop falls on a weekend and you wait until the day of your shop to call our office, you will find our office to be closed. Please remember our office is open Monday through Friday, from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Just following these few tips will help you to avoid missing another shop. Have you ever missed a shop before? Did you contact the scheduler about it or did you just avoid dealing with the situation completely? How was it handled by the company? We would love to hear your thoughts!